Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blue Prints For Making Live Bear Traps What Would You Do In A Society That Did Not Have Money But Allowed You To Do Anything You Wanted Like Today?

What would you do in a society that did not have money but allowed you to do anything you wanted like today? - blue prints for making live bear traps

The laws are still in prison talking all that, but how in this society, which no target for the accumulation of wealth have feature?
This company has no control over what is born in any way a classless society, the truth. As this function instead of teaching him how we wanted to eat, we discriminate, because there would be no kind of economic system would be? What kind of crime because we all have the pattern of crime remains low economic neighborhood in this world such a thing and not the lower economic potential of the city?

It sounds idealistic society be so good to be true, how could it
How can it be, the balance of power, where people live, these are difficult issues.

The truth is that I feel that the world is an update of this company in its first Economic and Social Devlopment inveatable will happen when or how to become a secret, but I think the combination of Technolgy and like-one days to realize it, the blueprints Arent you an idea?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your optimism about the future of society - I wish I could share with you. Since for any questions ... I hope to cover them all.
I think that every company, regardless of the economy, hierarchy and checks and balances, which comes from nature. We exist and survive, tending the gardens, hunting, fishing, takes care of our houses, etc., it will always do. In an increasingly technological society, they need someone to work in these areas as well as (for example) the electricity company. Due to the fact that not everyone wants to do the work, but I like the benefits, it should afford to secure a judicial system for some people, their contribution. I think this kind of system to significantly reduce crime and probably more emphasis on personal responsibility - and yet human nature is and remains a degree of criminality. Sometimes actions must justify why they do ... Sometimes people do things without reason. On the other side of theof the coin, if we want to be negative consequences for the behavior, we also have incentives for those who help maintain the structure of society in place. For example, if the money would no longer supervise an incentive for someone prisoners who have broken the law, a further incentive to be created.
I think the way that ever more companies could be reached, returns to commercial. An increase in small towns that are autonomous, and families who are near or in whole. This should survive a company innerdependent for people.

Well, I might go a little further, but I lack time. I really thought that the question - Thank you - you're probably thinking more about that, now raises.

Anonymous said...

That will never work suggests) on human behavior (greed want. Even without the money to fight because I'm sure you will find something. We are socially developed in the early years of human evolution. They had a system that works. Today we have big ideas in technology and business plans, but people generally want more. Socialism will not be accessible, that is true socialism

Post a Comment