Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cheap, Cute Camera Bags- Nikon D90 What Is A Good, Moderately Cheap, Digital Camera?

What is a good, moderately cheap, digital camera? - cheap, cute camera bags- nikon d90

I want a camera that has less than $ 200, a high ISO (I hunt ghosts and take great photos in the night life) of the battery properly and we want it to be compact. I also want it nice, it is very important, haha. I would like something has been revised.

3 comments:

nick said...

Canon PowerShot SD1200IS 10 MP camera with 3x optical zoom, 2.5 inch LCD
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001SER ...

Vintage Music said...

With each device you need a little light. A good low-light camera is the Canon SD780 IS. 3x optical zoom, 12 megapixels. ISO settings can increase more than most point and shoot and still a good photo. In addition to the low image quality is very good, light, and of course, an image stabilizer.

Blue said...

The quality I would say Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS15 12 MP MEGA 5x optical zoom and 2.7-inch LCD. The photos from is very clean with good color, clarity and lighting.Size small enough for a good pocket. Video
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001QFZ ...

Post a Comment